Just thought we would let everyone know that we have figured out a name. Erika Noel. We picked Noel after Kevin's Grandpa. She is being an amazing baby and we are hoping it is going to last and not just be a first week thing. She eats and sleeps. If she cries it might be for 2-3 minutes or until she gets food. She sleeps so much though. I have to pretty much keep her almost naked and cool while she is eating because she falls asleep so easily. Most times it is me begging her to wake up and eat because I am going to pop. Everyone told me that I need to be feeding her every 2-3 hrs so I start trying to get her awake enough around 2 1/2-3 hrs and maybe by 4 hrs she is awake enough to suck. It is so amazing being a mom and we have been so blessed with how things have gone. Here is a one more picture...just after eating and exhausted. I just love her!
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
10 comments:
Look at her cheeks!! She is such a doll, little Erika! I'm glad she is being such a good baby! I miss her
congrulations!! so happy for you!Best wishes.
She is so cute!! I am happy that she is being an awesome little one, I too hope that it continues for you!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! It wasn't too long ago that Kevin said he was more anxious than you. I'm sure that changed in that last month. :o) She is so beautiful! And we are big fans of cheeks too! More to kiss right?! You guys will be great parents, and she is lucky to have you! Hope the weather is great where you are...it's not here. Surprise. :o)
What a cute name! Hope things are going great with you guys & the recovery! She is too stinkin cute!
So cute! Congratulations! What an amazing time in your life!
I wish the best for you and your new little family.
she is so cute keep the pictures coming
hey! she is sooo cute! i love how you spelled erika! I have that onesie too! Its one of my favs! Shes a way cute baby!
i love her so much! and I want more pictures please!!!
What a beautiful name for such a beautiful baby girl. Congrats!!!
LOVE ~ Rita
Post a Comment