Monday, October 13, 2008

A few of my favorite things

-I LOVE being a mom
-I love cuddling little Erika
-I love the smiles Erika gives...especially to her dad
-I love the way Kevin looks at Erika
-I love the gentle way Kevin handles Erika
-I love getting more than 2 hrs of sleep at a time
-I love our ward and how generous people have been with bringing meals
-I love leftovers
-I love the little squeaks Erika does while sleeping
-I love how willing Kev is to get up with Erika, even when he knows she is going to be hungry and I will have to get up anyway eventually
-I love my husband
-I love how reactive Erika is getting (she gets the most confused look whenever Kev wiggles his tongue at her).
-I love that I can't finish this post because Erika is crying, but only because she is hungry (she rarely cries any other time.)

5 comments:

kristin said...

I love YOU guys! And, I love your new banner - what a pretty picture of your beautiful little girl. :)

We miss you - Lydia sings to the computer monitor when she see pics of Erika. <3

Kaylene said...

I love your new picture! :)

Sarah said...

Hi, here's me (Sarah)

Laura said...

I love your new picture of Erika as well!!!

sami jo and ryan said...

awww you're so amazing kee kee. i miss you and erika is a beauty! :):)