So here are a few cute pictures of Erika. The first one is her on Sunday and she wasn't a happy camper. Kev thinks I dressed her too girly and that she didn't like it. Seriously though, she was screaming bloody murder while getting the dress on her and then again when putting the headband on her. She is not a fan of getting dressed usually, but Sunday was especially bad.
I actually got a picture with her eyes open and her looking at me!!!
7 comments:
She's beautiful Denise!
oh i love her so much! I wish i could get to know her better than just in pictures... Ugh curse you for living so stinking far away!
She is so cute!! In the crying picture, I think that she looks like Bryan. Perhaps they make the same screaming face. She is growing up so fast. She doesn't even look like the same baby from the last pictures you posted!! I cannot wait to finally meet her!
haha - so cute! i think it's so funny that we take pictures of our screaming children instead of doing something to help them stop screaming... it's just so cute!
And she looks adorable in her girly church clothes - love her so much!
She is so darling! I'm sure it's just so fun to see her grow up! And I love the girlie dress as well. A girl could never hate being girlie that much!
I love her!! she is so beautiful. i cant wait to meet her!! :) When do you think that will be?? :)
Denise she is cute! Sounds like you are having tons of fun being a mom. I wish you were closer!
Post a Comment