What is your husbands name? Kevin
How long have you been married? 2 years, 10 months
How long did you date? 1 yr 7 months dating, 4 months engaged
How old is he? 25
Who eats more sweets? Me...I need to stop so I can lose these baby pounds!!
Who said I love you first? Well, actually me
Who is taller? Kevin
Who is the better singer? I have to say me, but he isn't too bad. He has written a few songs on the guitar and I melt every time he sings them to me.
Who is smarter? Kevin...I can learn stuff, but nothing sticks and things stay with him forever.
Who does the laundry? Me, but usually we fold it together
Who pays the bills? usually me, or whoever remembers first
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well, when we are lying in bed, it is me because it is closest to the door.
Who mows the lawn? I love to, and I usually do, but sometimes Kevin does as well.
Who cooks the dinner? Cook?? When we actually do cook, we both help out...but I am getting better.
Who drives? Kev
Who is the first to say they are wrong? We are never wrong...we are both stubborn.
Who kissed who first? Kev kissed me
Who asked who out? Kevin asked me to go bowling and I freaked out. When I got out to my car, I started screaming I was so excited! A stinking hot older guy, and don't forget returned missionary, had just asked me (only almost 17) out.
Who wears the pants? Kev mostly does, but I steal them every once in a while.
I don't really want to tag anyone specifically...do this is you want.
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
2 comments:
cute. :) i actually didn't know some of those things, i guess it was because I must have been on my mission when you started dating, or had just gotten back to school.
I giggled at the stubborn one...too funny.
Post a Comment