So I was just wondering what other people use to stick bows in little girls' hair. I have tried KY jelly and that worked okay until we had a wrestling match at church while trying to nurse in public. And then I tried a glue stick today and it fell out again once again while trying to nurse under a blanket while in town. I don't know if I am not using enough glue or what, but it just isn't sticking well enough.
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
8 comments:
Hey! This is Carrie (Moser) Fowler! I just found your blog and I wanted to say that you have such a cute little girl! I hope all is going well with being a mom. What I used to stick bows in my two little girls hair is karo syrup (corn syrup). It works pretty good and comes off easy with water. Good luck with everything!
My mom used honey to make bows stick on my head (until I was like 3 because i was so bald!!!) I tried calling you today. I hope you and Erika are doing good and having fun together! We miss you guys!
hey! i use corn syrup too... its the only thing i can find that works..sometimes it works too well and wont come off without water!
Hmmm i know i am not a mom but my thought is skip the sticking of bows and go straight to a headband! Then Erika can be a hip wee one :)
This sounds weird, but elmers glue works the best. Its non toxic and water soluble so it doesn't hurt them and washes out with water. Hope things are going well for you guys.
I also use Elmers glue. The gel kind. It has worked wonders for me:)
I have to agree with Sue. BUT then since I'm only the grandpa... She is beautiful without the bows.
Denise, I can't figure out who grandpa Dallin is. It might have something to do with Sue?? Alas it was I who commented. Love you all Dad.
Post a Comment