So here is Erika at one week old. I can't believe how much she has changed. I love that she is staying awake more during the day and we get to see her eyes more often. She had a really good night last night as well...I got 2 stretches of 3 hrs of sleep! I doubt it will keep happening, but I can still hope.
It is still almost unreal that this perfect little baby is mine. I can't believe what a sweet spirit she is and how much she makes us laugh. She is so squeaky when she sleeps and Kev and I get laughing so hard. I love being a mom and I have an amazing husband that is helping out so much. Thanks to my mom as well for coming down and spending time helping out!!!
10 comments:
So cute!!! I love her eyes! She is so cute.
So cute! Love her already!!!
Oh she is so adorable!! :D I love her cutey cheeks; so cute!
Oh yay! she is such a doll she is a total kevin it looks like i must admit. except in that one picture she is pulling a you face ;) love you!
so so cute! I love to see pictures! She just wants to be like her "big" cousin Lydia - mouth always open (like a little bird, looking for food!) and arms above the head while sleeping. :D Tyrel is much better at swaddling than I am, but I am learning to do it tight enough that she can only get one arm out.
I did find that Lydia slept a lot better when swaddled tight (even if you think she doesn't like it at first) because she didn't startle herself awake with flailing arms.
I really love the picture of her with a funny face on!
She is so beautiful! I'm so glad things are going well! And I love the sleeping picture!
hey - just so you know, i do some of my editing in picassa (a google feature) and some at www.photobucket.com, and some in photoshop. the new ones on my blog tonight were done at photobucket - they have a few more options than picassa, but are still super easy. :)
Love your little girl and you guys!
oh my goodness!! she is so adorable!! i already love her and we havent even met!! congrats!! you will be a wonderful mother!!!
She is so cute! We can't wait to see you guys during Christmas...although it already feels like the middle of winter here!! (it's snowing)
Hello Denise!!! wow you guys have a beautiful baby girl, Congrats. I hope things are going great and they look like they are. It's been forever. Keep in touch. Kimber
Post a Comment