Tuesday, December 16, 2008

White Christmas

We finaly have snow!!! This is what we woke up to this morning. I was so excited that instead of running, I went and shoveled snow! Sad I know, but I have missed it. And the best part is I don't have to scrape snow off our cars and when I went visiting teaching at 9, our car only had to warm up for a few minutes. Oh, how I love a garage! Seriously though, there was at least 6-8 inches when I shoveled and it is still coming down 3 hrs later.



And here is our adorable baby girl on Sunday...I love this dress!!! Thanks Annie :) Too bad her feet are still too skinny to wear shoes. I will put the thickest socks she owns on with her shoes, and they still fall off. I think the fact that she kicks constantly doesn't help much either.
Since we don't have a tree this year, I finaly got around to putting up our few other decorations. I love this nativity set that my grandma gave to us!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

haha denise....i love the snow too!!! it snowed a ton up here also!! Erika is so cute!!!! are you coming up for christmas??

Kacey said...

Your little girl is sooo cute and getting so big! I love her little dress~

Laura said...

YAY for the snow!!! I just hope that it stays off the roads for you guys! Erika is growing up too fast, I am excited to meet her!!!!!!!!!!! (lots of exclamation points=super super excited!)

Love you