Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fellow Flagstaff Bloggers

So I just wanted to share with you all how to get Kellogg's Frosted mini wheats (any kind) for $0.49!!! They are on sale for $2.49 at Safeway, but when you buy 5, you get $5 off, therefore making them $1.49. Well, them there is a $1 off coupon to print to make them $0.49. I could not get a direct link to work to print them so go here, and then scroll down to the Kellogg's coupon post and click on her link. This is amazing I must say! You can print up to 14 coupons on one computer so stock up!

These coupons don't expire until July of next year so really everyone should print them and wait until they come on sale where ever you live.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

ohhh, good find! By the way, the "stuff" at Walgreens that we were discussing is $20.