So Erika is just over 2 months now. She weighs 10 lbs and is 23.5 inches long...no wonder she can only fit into 3-6 month pj's! They are very baggy, but the length is perfect. She is smiling like crazy and tries to laugh, but has only been able to get sound out with the laugh about 2 times. She is amazing with sleep. She will sleep for 8-10 hrs at night if she goes to bed after 10. The few times I have gotten her in bed before then she decides she is hungry after about 6 hrs. We are working on it though.
I am still working on getting a job and dreading the idea and Kev is about done with his first semester...YEAH!!! He is very ready for a break. We are excited to spend some of the holidays in Star Valley with family and I think everyone there is most excited to meet Erika and just happy they get to see us as well. Here are some pics from the last few weeks...
I am still working on getting a job and dreading the idea and Kev is about done with his first semester...YEAH!!! He is very ready for a break. We are excited to spend some of the holidays in Star Valley with family and I think everyone there is most excited to meet Erika and just happy they get to see us as well. Here are some pics from the last few weeks...
Not sad, but not thrilled to be in her carseat.
This is the gummy smile I get to wake up to every morning. She stretches so much after escaping from being swaddled. This was her first experience playing the keyboard. She loved just sitting on Kev's lap while he played. Hopefully she will love the piano since she has nice long fingers :)
7 comments:
I love the stretching picture!! what a little doll! She is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her! Not too much longer!! Yay for Kev for surviving his first semester!!! Thats one semester closer to becoming a PT. I hope the job hunt goes well...I'm sorry I forgot to call back...can we still be friends? Oh, and Denise, of course you were just considered a sibling on the "grateful list" i created (so no need to be upset..hehe)
We're so excited to see you guys! Can't hardly wait till you're here. Love ya!!!
I can't believe how different she looks! Babies change so much in the first couple months! She is so pretty!
She is super cute. I cannot wait to meet her. We are excited!!!
I love the stretchy picture. Skyler used to do that in the morning too. I miss it! I love your new picture on your header too! :)
hehe the dress looks like a grandma dress i love it!
I love her stretching! She has such tiny little arms it's SOO cute!
~Britt~
Post a Comment