Thursday, November 20, 2008

My 8's

8 things I am obsessed with right now:

  • Erika's squinty smiles and almost laughing
  • Erika being able to stand with only holding onto my fingers for balance
  • Erika's fat rolls!
  • Kevin playing with Erika and how much he loves her
  • Kevin almost being done with his first semester of grad school
  • Coupons (see iamfrugal link on the side of my blog for all the info to get started!!!)
  • The warm weather in Flagstaff
  • Trying to figure out how to decorate my huge white empty walls

8 words or phrases that I often use:

  • "You are so stinking cute!" (Erika)
  • "Love you" (Kevin)
  • "You can't be hungry, it's only been an hour" (Erika)
  • "Hey pretty girl." (Erika)
  • "Look at her..." (Kev)
  • "She was supposed to stay alseep, sigh." (Kev)
  • "How was class?" (Kev)
  • "You are getting so chubby!" (Erika)
8 shows that I love to watch right now:
  • NCIS
  • House
  • Burn Notice (starts up in January!!!)
  • Psych (Also coming back in January!)
  • What Not To Wear
  • Popeye (I know, I'm a dork)
  • Lingo
  • Family Feud

8 things I did yesterday:

  • Woke up for good at 8 (early for those who know me)
  • Talked to my mom for like an hour
  • Laundry
  • Took a nap
  • Read more about coupons
  • Dishes
  • Attempted to edit family pictures
  • Got Erika to sleep at 10...yea!

8 Favorite places to eat:

  • Fongs (Can't find a replacement here)
  • Sizzler's
  • Wendy's
  • Olive Garden
  • Subway
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Arby's
  • Pita Pit
8 things I am looking forward to:
  • Erika laughing
  • Kevin being done with school
  • Not having to work
  • Not having to live off of student loans
  • Erika going to be earlier and sleeping all through the night
  • Losing my last 5 pounds and hopefully more!
  • Christmas
  • Not renting
8 things that are on my wish list:
  • A new camera
  • Wii fit
  • I guess first we need a Wii
  • A nice comforter set
  • A new recliner
  • A deep freezer
  • To lose my extra pounds
  • To see all our family over Christmas

2 comments:

Our Family said...

There is no replacement for Fong's anywhere! There's even a restaurant here called Fong's that is nowhere near!

And I'm pretty sure I know you, but the semester I lived with you, you were up every morning by at least 6, sometimes earlier to get to the hospital! I know, you had to, it doesn't count! :)

Sounds like you are loving every minute of that little girl, and I'm very glad you are! Miss you!

Nicole said...

Oh Denise...how i miss you TONS! I wish we lived closer...I need you guys. Christian is a study-a-holic now...reminds me of us back in nursing school. I get lonely...and cold because I don't have any friends with a wood burning stove anymore!!! I would love to come attack those white walls with you...I've been obsessed lately with decorating too. Oh, and everytime I see candy canes...I want hot cocoa because of you! By the way...Erika is SOOOO adorable, I loved her little photo shoot!