Thursday, November 13, 2008

6 weeks

So here are a ton of pictures that Sue and I took. She brought a camera from school that is a lot better than mine and we had tons of fun today. I must say I have an adorable baby! These are raw and need editing, but I haven't taken the time yet.

10 comments:

Laura said...

So cute, I love her squishied mouth in the first one. And I also love her little grin in one of them. Way to go guys!! They are super cute. Erika we love you!!

kristin said...

those are super cute! if you need help editing them, Michelle (i'm sure) or I would be glad to help!

What a sweet little girl. :)

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! She is getting so big too! :D

The Hokanson's said...

Hey denise, she is cute! I like her headbands, did you make them or buy them? I need to get some cute ones for Peyton.

Our Family said...

Very darling little one! I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks! She is beautiful and the pictures look great!

Our Family said...

Very darling little one! I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks! She is beautiful and the pictures look great!

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog through Katie's blog. (I'm her old roommate's sister.) We had babies the same week! I just thought that was cool. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have our ultrasound pictures on the fridge! ha I love looking at them! We were able to get a dvd and I like watching that a lot too!! :)

Sarah said...

SO CUTE! I love the smiley one. It's so scary how quickly they grow.

Jess & Tal said...

These are so precious! They grow up too fast, don't they?