So I thought that I would just let all you moms out there know, I found a yummy recipe for Mac and Cheese! Kev and I tried it today and it was actually filling. I just made up 2 boxes of mac and cheese and then added 1 can cream of chicken soup and one can (drained) of chicken chunks. Mac and cheese has sounded really good to me lately, so it was nice to find something to add substance to it.
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
8 comments:
I like to add frozen peas and carrots and ranch to ours. Unless Lane is here, then hotdogs is the only way to go. Sounds yummy!! :O)
hehe you silly girl... i am glad you found a new way to feast upon mac and cheese! i think its quite tasty just plain personally but whatever floats your boat!
I second the frozen veggies. We used to eat that...Callie loved it. We haven't had prepared boxed pasta in a while though.
pretty new background! I keep checking for the picture of your super short shower curtain...I am itching to give you decorating advice!
Denise!!
Yay! I'm glad you blog too. I think we were born to be friends. I love you guys! I am soo happy that you and Kevin will still be in Rexburg for a few months after Christian and I are there! We'll have to play...shooting might be a little too hardcore given your circumstances....but Uno Attack suits perfectly! I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! (ps: your mac and cheese sounds way better than Christians...he added garlic powder..a lot of it...sorry if that makes you nauseated!)
Hey Nesie, I keep checking your blog and no changes, get on it. haha jk. Did I read you are going to find out what you are having May 1? That is exciting! Anyways just thought I would say Hi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day! I seriously can't believe you are 21. Finally you can gamble. ;)
Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME TOO!!!
Post a Comment