So we are going to have a few changes in our lives here this next year. First of all...We are going to FLAGSTAFF! We didn't get into Las Vegas, but I guess the Lord needed us in Arizona. I am excited because the PT program is ranked 16th in the nation and the town is beautiful! Housing is going to be a bit expencive, where subsidized housing is over $650/month. I guess that is what loans are for and me working part time. and this brings me to my next crazy news....
I'll only be able to work part time because I am finally pregnant! TodayI am exactly 12 weeks. We are way excited and I have been able to be a little more excited since I got on medication to help my nausea. I'll tell you, it was pretty crazy running between rooms at work and running out ot patients' rooms to the bathroom. Hopefully I am not as lucky as me sister Kristin and still be sick at 6 months!! j/k Things are getting better and I do not have to take the medicine as often as before. Maybe I will actually follow the textbook and get feeling better in the 2nd trimester. And I am not as lucky as Lxi to not be showing or gaining weight yet. My body is so short and my uterus is already pushing my belly out. And I ate so much bread for the first few months that I have gained a couple pounds. But I guess that as long as I have a healthy baby, I don't care how much I show or weight I gain. My due date is Sept 27, so a few months after we move, so changing doctors will be interesting, but we will figure it out. Here is a picture when I was 10 and a half weeks along. the doctor took 3D pics for us and I still can't believe that this little person is inside of me moving and growing so fast!!

For now our plans are to stay in Rexburg for the summer and both work and save up what we can and then move in the end of July. I am excited for everything and it was good to have a good end to a bad couple weeks. Long story short, first we didn't get into UNLV, but that worked out, second, we just replaced the 3rd alternator in our Contour, (Kevin just finished and thinks it finally is fixed for good), and third, we are working to find a second engine for our Explorer to replace the one Lane (brother-in-law) just put in for us that went bad after we got back to Rexburg. I know trials are supposed to make you stronger, but it sure would be nice if everything didn't hit at once! Thanks heavens for Lane and Michelle's old Oldsmobile that has gotten me to work and Kevin to school! Hopefully all will work out soon!
10 comments:
Denise! Congratulations! That's wonderful news! I wish you a wonderful move and pregnancy and birth. Motherhood is AWESOME. These little people are such miracles and will bring you such joy as your raise and care for them. (((HUGS)))
Great news! Too bad that's not your flashy yellow car in the Flagstaff pic! That would be WAY too much fun.
Hope the sicks go away for you soon...
I was thinking the same as Kristin, too bad that wasn't your car in the picture!! I am happy that you are letting people know now!!
Denise!
Congratulations! How excited for the both of you! I hope that everything goes well and that you guys enjoy Arizona! I've heard that Flagstaff is awesome!
Denise I am SO SO SO excited for you! It will be very worth the wait. It's too bad though that you will be so far away when the baby comes. : ( Good luck with everything.
And I am jealous that you ARE showing. I can't wait till I do just so I can see something happening!
And Kelianne is due the day after you! So fun.
yes yes the same i was thinking as kristin and laura... but its prolly a good thing you dont have that yellow convertible or sometime i may just have to steal it!
Congratulations!! It's so exciting knowing that change is coming, but it's hard not to get restless where you are now waiting. We are way happy for you.
Kevin and I learned early on....get rid of the Fords. Thats the biggest problem.
Best wishes
Hey nesie, Congrats on all the changes! I am a little jealous you know what you are doing with life! Sorry I hung up the other day, Hallie was falling so i went to catch her and dropped the phone! My bad. Anyways I finally got a blog! Are you proud of me? jk
Congratulations! Flagstaff sounds like it will be awesome. My due date is Sept. 28; our babies are the same age! Don't worry about what you eat right now; I say it's all about survival when you're so sick. I hope it gets better for you next trimester.
Post a Comment