Sunday, March 2, 2008

Interviews

So we went to Las Vegas last weekend and loved it. We were told they went out the acceptance letters the monday after, but we have not seen ours yet. Hopefully it will come Monday, or I think we will call. It was crazy though because the city itself is crazy and loud, but on campus it is quiet and just felt good, so we are hoping the Lord agrees that this is the place for us. Kevin does want to keep his options open though, so we are traveling to Flagstaff, AZ this Thursday-Sunday. It is going to be a long drive!! And he also has been offered an interview at North Dakota, but thank heavens, they offer phone interviews!!!! No more long trips! This is a crazy time of life and a lot of our neighbors have their trailors up for sale, so we are hoping we will be able to sell ours okay this summer.

Life is same old, same old for me. Work and sleep pretty much and trying to keep up with house work, you would never think, two people could be so messy!! :) I have been trying to cook more, but still failing. I tried lasagne tonight and our oven just didn't cook it right. I have our neighbors over and I felt bad because the bottom layer of sauce and noddles were almost burnt, but the other noodles were still chewy. I like to blame it on the stove, but it was probably me. I am just not fit to be a chef! I keep saying hopefully when we finally have a kid and I am not working full time, I will have more ambition and time, but Kev just laughs at that. Oh well. We don't starve.

Well I will update when we find out from schools and decide what the next 3 yrs have in store for us.

5 comments:

kristin said...

good luck with everything - I am anxious to hear good news about where you are going to be!

I had to laugh about your cooking skills. :) I love that the oven gets the blame!

Michelle said...

I hope you guys can sell your trailer easily. It is a tough game to play, trying to figure out timing and all that stuff.

Lasagna is a hard one, no matter which oven you bake it in. I'm impressed you even tried it! Keep it up. You'll get better.

emily said...

good luck with the interviews. The lord has a plan, you will be taken care of just be patient. I totally agree with how could 2 people be so messy. I tell my kevin that all the time. It scares me for when we have kids. and also cooking. I'm right there with you. If there is no way to ruin it....I could.

Laura said...

Have you heard yet? I am scared to call you this morning, cause I don't want to wake you up.

Have a fun trip this weekend and bring a little pillow to put behind your back!!

Kaylene said...

Wow! How fun, hope you get news soon!