Back in mid October, my parents and brothers came to Flagstaff! It was so fun to have visitors and we did a lot of fun things, including going to the Grand Canyon! It was the first time for all of us but my dad and it was AMAZING! Erika did very well without naps and for getting a tooth in, and Kev decided to pass a kidney stone during the trip, but it just made it a better adventure right? Here are some pictures from the trip. I could put up a ton more because it is so beautiful, but I tried to just pic a few of the best ones.
One of the highlights of the trip was Erika being a super star! We were at the IMAX theater and looking at this cool owl they had outside and this swarm of Asian girls surrounded Kevin and Erika. For like 10-15 minutes, they all took turns taking pictures standing next to her since she was scared to death and would not let anyone touch her. I was so sad because my camera batteries died after taking pictures of the bird and new batteries were in the car so I couldn't capture the scene. My family and I were laughing so hard though. They didn't speak much English, but just kept commenting on her "Big eyes" and "Beautiful baby." It was great fun!

It was so fun to have family here and you are all welcome any time you are headed this way!
4 comments:
You are photogenic Denise. ha Ya nerd! Love the fangs too! So crazy those came in first. Does it take a couple weeks for the teeth to be completely out??
What a little cutie! She makes me baby hungry...which means she is really, really, really cute! ;)
it looks like so much fun! and erika's fangs are hilarious. i had no idea that those came in first. :) are her middle top ones in yet?
Ya she has her 2 front top teeth now. They are still uneven because one came in a few weeks before the other, but it is cute! I will try and get a picture to post soon.
Post a Comment