Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My girl

You can't tell she is my daughter can you? I can have ten pair of shoes out and she will go for this pair of heals EVERY time.
I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute! I can't wait til MaK is big and getting into my shoes! I love her pants she is wearing too!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! She is such a doll! Autumn could have toys all around and if there are shoes that is what she goes for first!

Marlene K said...

Looks like some plastic princess shoes would be fun to haul around!...
I'll see what we can do about that before we get there. Happy birthday Erika!!!!!! We love you.

Denise said...

Too bad she won't wear shoes or socks...her feet are starting to always be cold with fall here. What to do?

kristin said...

that is so so cute! lydia loves shoes too, but she does like to wear them (her size and mine). would erika care about cute socks yet? maybe you could get some really cute ones and help her get excited that way. good luck!