Here are just some pictures of the last little bit. Erika's favorite thing right now is walking and she throws an absolute fit when we get worn out and have her just play on the ground. She is so close to walking as you will see in the video below, but her problem is she just wants to run and dive instead of walk. The pictures are random, and are just some of the cute ones I have taken recently.
I love it when she and Kevin walk around like this. It makes her look so grown up!

Funny thing...I bought this outfit for her as an early birthday present and it is size 3 months. It is so cute on her though and the shoulders don't fall off like most of her bigger shirts! She is so skinny :)
She loves it when Kevin gets his guitar out!
She loves it when Kevin gets his guitar out!
I babysat my friends little boy, Thatcher, for the weekend and he was scared of Erika (he is 3 months older than her)! She is really into hitting right now :( and the first day she got his face a few times and after that he was always running away. Right here she got him cornered though. She started thinking it was a pretty fun game crawling after him as he ran away. They were really cute and got along pretty well after getting used to each other. She was pretty lonely for a few days after he left.
9 comments:
well, the video "isn't available" right now... bummer. lydia was so excited to watch it, so we'll keep checking back. the pictures are all SO cute! erika is getting so big!
Those are so cute Denise! I really enjoyed the video. She's such a doll!
That is so fun! I am laughing about her cute walking! Its really fun to see her on this video. She is just growing up so fast! Yeah!
Oh my heavens! She is soooooo cute!
LOVE the birthday outfit... well worth it sister well worth it! and that movie is so so cute. i just love her little smile, what a little joy
She is sooooo precious! I love the walking video! And she is really in a 3 month size! Wow she must be a tiny little thing! What a cutie!
Hooray for more pictures!! She is so cute trying to walk. I cannot believe how much she has already changed since we saw you last. Crazy.
Adorable. Somebody is almost 1 year old. Are you guys having a party for her? Cute little girl.
Go Erika! It's so great when they learn to walk.
The picture of Thatcher is awesome! I bet it was fun to have a buddy over.
Post a Comment