Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wyoming trip-long time overdue

I had this saved as a draft a LONG time ago, but only the pics and never got around to narrating it until now!!

These are all pictures from our trip to Wyoming at the end of June through the 4th of July.

Four-Wheeling up Willow Creek
Hidden Lake
On the way down we ran into a HUGE rain/hail storm. It was horrible. Luckily we were able to wrap Erika up in a blanket between us and she stayed dry. Kevin wrang out his shirt time and time again once was got to the trucks...and of course it stopped within minutes of pulling up to them.


I wasn't near as wet as Kev, but my head and shoulders were drenched. (Kev was awesome and made himself as big as possible to save his girls from the huge hail stones!)
Erika with her adorable cousin Kaia, and yes I know Erika looks albino next to her :)
With her cousin Lydia...at christmas, the last time we saw her, Erika was half her size. Kinda crazy how fast they grow!
Cottonwood Lake

Erika with my Aunt BeckyWith my amazing Gandma and Grandpa Keeley
The Logan Temple

This was right after she took her first two steps ever!

1 comments:

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

Aaahhh Fun! I love hidden lake! Glad you were shielded by your big strong man! :) Your pictures are great