Erika is over 8 months already and I just can't believe it! She jabbers all day long and laughs at herself constantly still. She still loves saying "daddy." We got home from town yesterday and when we walked in she just kept calling "daddy, daddy" and leaning forward looking around every corner. It was SO cute! She definitely loves her daddy and they have a lot of fun together.
.
All ready for swim lessons! A few of my friends and I signed up for mother/toddler swim lessons and we have only been to one day, but she loved it. It was also her first time swimming so I was glad she did well!
4 comments:
oh i just love her! and her precious smile! cute cute Erika
She is such a cutie! that is so exciting!
She is such a miniature you! I remember when you used to talk all day long too... :O) Cute pics! Love ya!
I am getting more and more excited to see you guys. Erika looks like she is getting so big. We love you!!
and I do love the hat on her. At Christmas time, I never imagined that it would fit her this year...
Post a Comment