Thursday, April 9, 2009

So cute!

So I just had to post these way cute pictures we took at the park the other day.
She is smiling at my friend Sarah...who is the only person Erika will go to without freaking out at first :)

"Mom, will you please stop taking pictures and get me out of this tunnel? The wind is killing me!"

It was pretty windy and I have 5 pictures with this exact face...so funny!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

aww, that IS so cute! I'm glad she will come to me. Now I'm going to blog about the look Skyler gave you! lol

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun day! At least you were able to only wear jackets instead of coats!

kristin said...

so cute!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jess & Tal said...

She is so stinkin cute! You can just tell she's happy and full of life! Good luck with the bottle ordeal! Tal did the same EXACT thing. She was too stubborn. I would try at least twice a day, and for like a month and a half straight she would squeeze her lips as tight as she could get them and scream her head off. I tried everything. Then all of a sudden on day after prying her lips apart and forcing the bottle in her mouth, she decided it wasn't too bad. Ha. Can you believe they can be so stubborn at such a young age? Ha