This is long, but so funny. She just keeps going and going!
Erika loves to squeal and this night was the tail end of an ongoing squealing party that lasted ALL day! She seriously is constantly talking, giggling, or squealing. We love it.
So her stats from her doctor's appointment are :
26.8 inches 80%
13 lbs 8 ozs 7%
She is very tall and skinny and I can't wait for it to be warm enough for her to wear shorts so we don't have to worry about pants being too short and fitting her waiste or being long enough, but falling off :)
3 comments:
So cute. I love it. You just keep thinking that she will stop, but she doesn't. She is getting so big. It is fun to see some of her personality showing through the video.
We love you!!
that is so funny! what a cutie-pie. :)
I giggled every time she would laugh at herself! What a funny little girl... :O)
Love ya!
Post a Comment