I went crazy with the camera yesterday. It has been a while since I actually set up a backdrop and changed her outfits and everything, so I figured, why not? Well since she is constantly moving and pulling the funniest faces, over 75 pictures later we got a ton of adorable pictures! The funniest thing was she wasn't very smiley for me, but then Kev gets home and that is when most of these were taken. You would think she is a daddy's girl or someting :) Sorry for the picture over load, but here is my baby girl at 7 months!
My Favorite!! Kev it taking the picture...of course
Dancing and singing on broadway
Loving her daddy's shoulders and being outside
She loves walking around with help
This is the look that Kev just can't resist
Kind of a funny face, but still just too cute
She fell back on the couch and started laughing. This one is for you mom...recognize my old blessing dress?



Bring her outside and she is happy!

She absolutely loves Kevin doing this to her. When he stops, she grabs his hands and pulls them to her face until he squeezes her cheeks again.
Trying out the sprinkler...I love her chubby legs. They are pretty much the only part of her body that has rolls, so I love them.
This one is for Sue...the cute outfit I was telling you about.
Trying out the sprinkler...I love her chubby legs. They are pretty much the only part of her body that has rolls, so I love them.
This one is for Sue...the cute outfit I was telling you about.


6 comments:
These are so stinking cute!! :) I love the one where she fell back on the couch laughing! She sounds like she has quite some sass! :)
YAY for more pictures. She is so cute. I love that they show her personality. We miss you and love you tons!!
those pictures are so so cute! her eyes are so big and wide open - I love it!
I can tell she is a funny funny girl, I can't wait to see you guys when you come up!
YAY for pictures and the memories they bring and create! she is growing so stinking much its crazy. you better bring her up soon so i can see this little girl before she goes running away
Those are so cute! I love her cute dress. I also love the cute one of her neighbor Lexi (wink wink). You're great with a camera but it helps when you have such a cute subject.
she is beautiful! What a cheeser...I just love all of her faces she pulls!
Post a Comment