Monday, August 25, 2008

Pictures

Well, now that I am hanging out at home all alone all day I think I may be able to keep up with posting and post some pictures. I don't have any of my house yet because it is still covered in halfway unpacked boxes and things strung all over. Here is the promised belly pic (yes my hair is still wet and frizzy, but at least I took a picture finally!)






Then here are some of the views I have from different windows in my house. It is so beautiful here!!! The one is from a little half circle window in our room where you can see the top of the San Francisco Peaks. I still need to take more pictures as we drive around Bellemont...I forgot my camera yesterday when we went touring.



This is from the nursery window. Just to the right of the pond, there is a little playground as well. There is a freeway and railroad tracks just beyond this, as you can see, but it is still a really pretty view...especially at night when there is a light in the fountain.


14 comments:

sue said...

You are looking good!! I cannot believe that you only have a month left! WAHOO!!! Have you guys decided on a name, or are you going to wait?

Love you.

And I love the little pond.

Laura said...

Oops, that last post was from Laura...I forgot to sign Susan out...But I bet that Sue will say just about the same things...

sami jo and ryan said...

you look so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...so I hear you moved into my brother/sister-in law's ward??? They called me to ask if I knew you guys after last Sunday. Flagstaff is a great place. We live in Phoenix but I love Arizona.
When you get ready to do your insurance in AZ let me know.

Ryan Taylor

Anonymous said...

Denise...good to hear from you. I do car, home, renters, life and everything else.

When are you do? What to you think of Flag so far? You need to go to Oregano's for dinner

Ryan

Our Family said...

Denise, you are so cute! Aren't you due in like a week? I'm sure moving was fun that far along! :) I miss you and the house and all the fun days before we were married, although i wouldn't trade the way all of our lives have gone! Enjoy Arizona! How long do you expect to be there?

Mrs. Rogue said...

Cute belly! Glad things are going well.

Katie Joyce said...

Denise, you have the cutest baby belly ever! I'm so happy for you and Kev- keep in touch and GOOD LUCK! You'll be an awesome, awesome mom.

Jess & Tal said...

Hey Denise, I'm glad I ran into you on here. You look SOO cute, not fair! Your location looks beautiful. Hope the pregnancy is going well, it looks like your due soon, good luch with everything!

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise! How are you doing?!?! I'm so excited for you two! You are going to have such a cute little girl! hope she comes early for ya! :)

sue said...

haha oh laura... i got on and was like wow i didnt think i wrote anything for this! think again you took the words right now of my mouth! i am excited to see you with a baby soon soon instead of a big prego belly! yay

Our Family said...

Hey, FYI, I tagged you, so go to my page and see what you get to do! :)

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Denise!!! You're pregnant! And you still look great! Congrats and I hope everything goes well for you!

Laura said...

Hey, I think that you need to take more pictures!!! =)

I still need to finish your blanket and then I will send it to you!

Email me your address please!