So we finally sold our trailer! It is a pretty crazy thing actually. I got an email from this couple yesterday morning saying they had seen it on craig's list and were very interested and wanted to work something out with us and just asked a few questions about funding and that. (There was only an outside pic of it listed on craig's list) Well, I emailed them back telling them more about it and gave them my phone number. They called later that day and said that they wanted it and asked what they needed to do to get a loan and the money to us. We were in shock. They hadn't seen it or anything yet. Well, at the end of the conversation, the kid asked if we could maybe send pictures so he knew a little more about what he was buying. The funniest thing was he committed to buying it before seeing it or even asking a ton about it. Well, hopefully he will get the loan tomorrow and the weight will be lifted off our shoulders!
Today was great. To celebrate we went to IF (first Kevin had a few appointments for his shoe job), but then we went to the movie with more free tickets from work. I would highly recommend The Dark Knight to all!!! The theater was a little loud and our little baby jumped a lot at the loud parts, but it was great! We then went to dinner at Sizzler's and treated ourselves to some pretty good steak! I am still stuffed from it...I helped Kev with his all-you-can-eat shrimp plates as well as eating my delicious teriyaki steak. Then we went shopping and that was the best because it wasn't for me, but for Kev. Shopping for yourself just isn't that fun when clothes don't fit that well! But we are pooped, but still have projects to do tonight, but we are a little more relaxed since we don't have to make it presentable for selling. The couple won't move in until Sept for school, so everything just has to be done by the time we leave. I guess that isn't too far away, but it still feels good to have this place sold!!!
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
4 comments:
YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is awesome. I hope that the deal goes through today! And awesome that you guys had a fun evening together too...everyone needs that kind of day.
Love you tons. And I am excited to see you guys next week!
congratulations!! That is great & such a relief taking one more thing off you list of things to worry about. We went camping with the allreds & fed the ducks with your family. Both of your families are great. You are very lucky!
sweet!! That is kind of how our's sold last summer too! The right person comes along, and all of a sudden it's done!
I am so happy for you guys. What a load of stress lifted!
So how did it go??? I hope wonderfully! Congrats!
Post a Comment