Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Craziness

So here are the pictures finally. My camera wouldn't load them onto my computer for a little while, but it is working now! There are still projects to be done, but we have had probably at least 5 people come look at the trailer and about another 5 calls that said they "will get back to us." Hopefully someone will love it!

We are still planning on painting the top 6 inches of trim right under the roof and the triangles on each end red as well...we should have done this a long time ago! It make it look so much newer and more appealing. And I finally convinced Kev that the old color was yellow, and not tan!

Here is the beautiful baseboard and the newly painted living room walls. (We still need to paint the chimney and put my curtains back up.)
And the front door is no longer gray with bird poop on it!! (Kevin did put the light cover back up after I took the picture)
Here is the flooring in the hallway and the cupboards, finally painted, above the washer and dryer. When we painted the first go around 2 yrs ago, I don't know why we left them brown!
Michelle helped me out with the bathroom because I don't have the patience or the knowledge to do the wallpaper trim! I think it turned out pretty cute though, and the new flooring helps out a lot! The gold floored stuff with holes just didn't do much for me! I think that it all turned out pretty darn good in the end!
And here is Kevin, pooped after painting all day. We borrowed his sister's paint sprayer and it was amazingly fast, when it was working, but it kept having glitches and smoking and stuff. We ended up leaning a fan over it to help keep it cool and taking lots of breaks. I'll tell you what though, the second coat went on in like 30-40 minutes. I left to go get the red paint when he started and it was done by the time I got back. And we only had a small 6 ft ladder so Kev was up and down that thing 100+ times that day and was pretty tired. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband that can do all these things!
Here are Michelle's adorable kids. Spencer was peeking over my belly playing peek-a-boo and making me laugh so hard. Right before this he had laid his head next to Kevin's with his body going the opposite way, so I ran to get the camera, but I wasn't sneeky enough and before I even had the camera out, I could hear his little hands slapping the kitchen floor on his way back to see what I was doing. He is so cute!!! He also started walking the week they were up here helping and it was so funny because his little feet would start going before he was even standing all the way because he would get so excited. He only took about 4-5 steps while they were here, but the night they got home, he was so excited to see his daddy, Michelle says he took at least 6-7. Yay for Spence!
And here is crazy Liz with her wild hair after waking up! I can't believe how messy it gets, but she thinks she is pretty cool. She was a big help while they were here as well. One day Kevin was installing a keyless entry system on our car and she sat out there and helped him find the right wires and kept his laughing for hours!

And last of all I had to show off my new diaper bag. Two of my best friends threw a little mini baby shower with just the three of us and spoiled me! Nancy made the adorable blanket with the bug on it and then they went together on the amazing bag and filled it with goodies. I am glad to have friends that love me so much!

Well there is finally an update for you all. We are getting very antsy to be out of here...only 3 wks! I finally got an appointment with a really good doctor down in Flag so that is a relief, but now we just have to hope that Medicaid will go through when we get there as well. I was blessed in finding the doctor though. The family we are renting from suggested a few, but I still called the Labor and Delivery unit at the hospital to see who they would recomment, well the girl I talked with said they couldn't give recommendations over the phone, but she could give me phone numbers of all the docs. Well after the first one, I asked what the next one was, and she said "I would try this one first and call back if you need more." So in other words, I would recommend these guys. The doctor I got into seems pretty good, so hopefully!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Wahoo for pictures!!! Your home does look good. Maybe me and the kiddos will take a trip up there next week some time and we can go to Messa Falls!! What do you think? The inside also is looking so good. Way to go you guys.

Love you.

kristin said...

the house looks great! I am glad to see pics, since I don't think we will get up there before you leave. :(

Love the diaper bag! Pink is the best!

Michelle said...

Yeah! I'm glad we were there to help out and entertain. I hope we didn't get in the way too much. It looks way good with trim up outside. Maybe a bigger for sale sign would help. You could stake it up in the grass by the driveway. And maybe start offering incentives like $100 gas card, or zoo tickets, or something cool and appealing. That might help you rise above the others for sale right now! Just an idea...

Kaylene said...

I hope it sells quick! And CUTE bag! Good luck!

Laura said...

I love the gas card idea. And make a big sign advertising it. Everyone loves free gas. And I diddo making bigger for sale signs. Make your home stand out. (You could even put balloons...okay, so that is not a good idea...but you get the picture.)

sue said...

cute stuff. and your house looks so good! wow i didnt even recognize it at all. but where are your belly pictures i would like to know?!?!?

Kaylene said...

I might have to agree, and the one of you and Spencer doesn't count, you can hardly see anything, LOL!