So there should be an award for the worst blog updating, and it should be given to me! Life has been pretty hectic around here. We have been traveling almost every other weekend that I don't work and then we are trying to get our house ready to sale. Right now I should be doing dishes, so this will be short.
In the past month, we have traveled to Boise for 4 days, traveled to Pocatello and Logan to see Laura and Kristin's babies, and attend one of Kevin's best friend's wedding. We have repainted most of the inside of our house and are still working on cutting and putting up the new baseboard in all the rooms. We finally finished the flooring in our hallway...no more particle board covered by old nasty rugs! And this week we are planning on laying the floors in the bathrooms. I will take pictures later for all to enjoy.
I am finally feeling better and and pretty much working full time and am getting really excited about this baby girl! It is the craziest thing to feel her moving so much inside. She makes me laugh because how she is positioned and how short my body is, a lot of times when I try to bend down at work, I can't because she is stretching out. Kevin loves laying his head on my stomach and feeling her kick and punch his face. I can't believe I only have less than three months left!
Well check back later this week for pictures and more updates...I will try my hardest to get them up after my three days of work. Hope all is well with everyone else!
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
7 comments:
YAY!! you finally updated. I ALMOST gave up on you. You are awesome, and such a trooper. i cant believe how hard you work. you deserve a nice big BREAK! Anyway, I'm so excited for the 4th of July! It will be so much fun. PS: you aren't the world's worst blogger, maybe 2nd to worst. just kidding! Christian says, "At least she does it!" Haha. We love ya guys and can't wait for little baby to come!
Oh you're not the worst, LOL! It just proves you have a full life away from the computer, LOL! Good luck on your house!
hey denise!! Im so excited that you are having a little girl! When are you due again? do you have any names picked out yet?
Yay for an update! I am glad to hear that your home updating is going so well. And I am glad that you called today! It was fun to just visit. See you this weekend (hopefully).
Love you tons.
I'm happy you're making progress on your house! Take a belly picture and post it so we can all see how big you are now!! :O)
oh precious! and woo hoo you finally updated! i was sick of looking at the tradition thing... and i miss you i am excited to see you on sunday! AH
I am waiting for pictures of your newly painted home!!! Inside and out...please!!!
Love you.
Post a Comment