So I know that I havn't posted for 2 months, but I have glanced at a few of your guy's to keep up to date on things. Life has been a little hectic and I have not been feeling well. We sure hoped that it was because I was pregnant but that one turned up negative and so now we are just trying to figuer out what in the world is messing up my body. I had all the signs/symtoms of being pregnant and still have not had my period, but my hcg levels are positively neg. I hopefully can see my doctor next week and get something figured out so that we can get this whole family making business on the way. I keep being bummed about not being pregnant but I have to keep reminding myself that I am young and the Lord will bless us with a little one when it is time. Kevin and I have talked about me cutting back on hours at work and I talked with my manager and I think after this next scheduled (middle of november) I will start only working 32 hrs a week and not as many 12 hr shifts that usually turn out to be at least 14 from the time I leave my house to the time I get back, and this is on the days that I get out on time, which is rare.
So other than me feeling not so hot, Kevin decided he needed to pass another few kidney stones two days ago, but luckily it was only 2 this time and it passed right through instead of irritating his bladder for a week like in the past. we caught one of the stones and it was about 3x5 mm and i take care of pt's in the hospital with this big of stones and they are in there for pain control only. He is strong though and got through it once again. I believe that this makes 5 episodes in the last year and a half. We don't know what to do to stop them so hopefully it is just the water here in Rexburg and they will stop when we move away.
So Susan, little sister, is up here this weekend. I can't believe the energy she has. I am jealous. she was here for a little bit last night and then went to hang out with friends and is heading back here this afternoon. She makes Kevin and I laugh so hard...I love it. I still can't believe she is 4 yrs younger than I am. She doesn't seem like it.
We did put a new front door in and it is already helping so much with keeping the cold out! and it is huge compared to our other door. We had to cut the hole 6 inches wider and 8 inches taller. I will take pictures later today and post them. And I finally decorated my bathroom...a little flowery but it is a whole lot better than plain white and especially better than the old gold and yellow flowery wall paper.
Well I think that this updates my life...not very interesting at this point. Hope all is well with everyone else!
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
3 comments:
we so need pictures of the bathroom! I am glad Sue got to come stay with you. What a fun party for you all. I hope that things get worked out soon for you to be feeling better. Believe me, I know what it is like to feel crappy with no reason.
Love yoU!
I hope it's okay that I comment on your blog. Kevin and I have been married for 3 years,I can totally relate to you on the whole pregnancy thing. It is so frustrating to have the power to and not be able to use it. However, I am extreamly grateful for our time alone for the last 3 years, our marriage has been strengthened. I too know the time for you and I will come and we will be bless. Hang in there.....this too shall pass!
I am glad that you guys had fun with Sues. Callie sure loves her too. She talks about her all the time. Sues and Grandpa and their house. I am praying that someone can figure out what is wrong with you.
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lots of exclamation marks means it is a lot).
Post a Comment