So we just got back from Boise and it was a blast. We stayed with Kevin's brother, Jason, and his wife Jackie. Kevin shadowed Jason at his outpatient Physical Therapy clinic and loved it. He is really anxious to get sone with his undergrad and start really focusing on all the physical therapy stuff. We both learn so much from Jason about stretches and exersizes that would help our backs and knees. Kevin just can't wait until he has that knowledge and it hopefully working with Jason in Boise. I love it there and really woudn't mind if we ended up there after grad-school. I stayed at home and helped Jackie out with her two adorable girls and helped her clean her house since she is 6 months pregnant and fighting her little girl Rilee, who is barely three, with potty training. I'll tell you what, that was a chore just for the 4 days I was there. She would remember really good for a couple hours and then have 3-4 episodes of running into another room and going potty in her panties. I don't know how Jackie does it. She runs errands and chases after her two girls all day. I have to laugh though because when Kevin and Jason would show up at nights, the girls would quit fighting and Rilee was so much better at using the potty. Jackie kept asking if Kevin and I really wanted to have kids here real soon. I think that being around them made us even more baby hungry. And then when we went school shopping for Jacee, who is going to kindergarten, I about died being around all the little clothes in the stores, Kids are so lucky, there are the cutest clothes out there for cheap!
Throughout the week, Jackie and I went shopping and I bought a big crockpot!! I am excited because I will be able to cook more than 1/4 of a roast now and have left overs! I also bought a big skillet pan with a lid for an extremely good deal. And since Jackie is an amazing cook, we would spend most nights copying down yummy recipes. I am excited to start cooking a little more. Well, my computer is making really funny noise, so I guess I won't blabber on much more! Good to hear from you guys though.
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
3 comments:
I am glad that you had such a fun week! You guys needed a break. And I agree that we need to hang out more (in response to your comment on mine). One of these times when you have a couple of days off, call me and we can play!!
I am glad that you updated! I check every day and today was money!
I am glad you had fun in Boise. I think it would be a great place to live, and i hope that things work out for you guys in the best way!
Love you!
I'm happy you had fun in Boise, however, it would have been a ton of fun if you guys could have come to Logan as well. We could have used a couple more referees for the girls. :O) We'll all be together next weekend, though. YEAH!!!
Post a Comment