Monday, August 6, 2007

New at this whole thing

Hey guys, so I figured I might as well try this out as well. Nothing is really new in our lives here, so this is not going to be as interesting as anyone else's, but oh well. Love you all tons!

4 comments:

Laura said...

YAY! I am glad that you finally posted something! I hope that work is going well. Have a super-dee-dooper day!!

kristin said...

sweet!!! I am so excited! I didn't think I would have anything to blog about, but I have sure found lots to blab on and on about!

Can't wait for the next entry. :D

emily said...

Denise-It's great to see you've joined the band wagon. LOL Laura tells me you are doing good and already have your R.N. Congrats. What is kevin majoring in? emily (simpson) Martin

proudmamablogga said...

Congratulations on getting your RN. That's pretty tough stuff from what I hear.