Friday, June 25, 2010

Erika's Hat

Erika has a new toy. She LOVES this envelope. I wish we had gotten the camera out earlier because she is not laughing near as hard as she was when she first looked in the mirror, but we were laughing too hard to remember to get it out. I love that she starts to leave and then comes back and yells "BOO!" She is such a nut and I love it!

6 comments:

Kaylee and Phil said...

Super cute!!

Jason and Jackie said...

Jaxon thinks this is hilarious!! We have watched a half dozen times and he is still laughing all through it and asking to watch it again.

Laura said...

Love it!!

kristin said...

bah - i am too late to see the video. :( please post it again!

isn't it funny how they love the silliest, simplest things!

sue said...

oh man this just makes me so dang excited to live right by you! come faster come faster! love you all!

Tay said...

Please do what Kristin said Denise!!