Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look at me!

So the other day I was visiting teaching and my friend looks at Erika on my lap and asks when she started sitting on her own. My response was " Well, actually, right now!" She was sitting up with no support...I was so excited. She has continued to do it very well on my lap and also will sit in the boppy for up to almost 5 mintues. She still is a little shakey on her own on the floor, by she did it for like 30 seconds today! She is growing up too fast, but I love to see her learn and grow so much.

Got to love that "deer in the head lights" look

Whoops...

Relax your hips! :)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a big girl! And cute pics, I really do like the one on the side! :)

Laura said...

Callie says, "Her kute!! She's so teeny."

I love the pictures. She is growing up!!!

Michelle said...

Yeah!! She's getting so "big" but not so BIG at the same time. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting and probably sad for you at the same time since she is getting past the little stage now! She is just so dang cute!! :)

Mrs. Rogue said...

Red looked just like that when she started. We had to lean her pretty far forward so she could balance, but she would just face plant. Erika is SO cute!

kristin said...

i love the face plant picture! She is so adorable when she is smiling - it makes her cheeks chub up!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

She is so cute! That is so exciting@

Marlene K said...

Hey that's so fun! It's so neat to see how she is learning and growing!! It's good thing she is so cute. Her eyes are huge! Thanks for taking lots of pics. love mom