Friday, February 20, 2009

Here are just a few pictures from our little photo shoot with the new camera. I have to say it is hard to get a good picture when they move so much. I love her smile so much! Especially the squinty eyes. And this is what she does when I put her on her tummy...her legs are off the ground too. She is too funny. I love her guts!













7 comments:

Laura said...

I love the first picture...it looks like she is trying to fly. Super cute girl!!! And I love that you got a new camera!

Hepworth Family said...

I love the fun pictures! They are all way cute!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!! :) I have to say I like the first picture too of her flying. ha

kristin said...

those are so adorable!!! she is such a pretty girl.

sue said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE the one on the side that says 4 and a hald months... SO freaking cute! Also I love how you have the black background and such! HORAY for good ideas...

sue said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE LOVE the one on the side that says 4 and a hald months... SO freaking cute! Also I love how you have the black background and such! HORAY for good ideas...

Marlene K said...

She is pretty cute cute cute! I love that you got a nice camera. Now we can see more of how all of you are doing. her expression is SO sweet in the one with the headband. I just love her. She is so adorable.