So Kev and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 20th of December. I made a nice dinner and we just spent the evening playing with Erika. I can't believe 3 years has already come and gone, but I couldn't be happier with where we are at right now.

Kevin, Denise, Erika, & Ashley
So Kev and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on the 20th of December. I made a nice dinner and we just spent the evening playing with Erika. I can't believe 3 years has already come and gone, but I couldn't be happier with where we are at right now.

Posted by Denise at Saturday, January 10, 2009
8 comments:
Congrats on celebrating three years! :) I love your family picture! Super cute!
Happy Anniversary! I can't agree with you more about how time flies! It has been really surprising to see how life has led us along so far, but very fun and we've been very blessed...sounds like we've got similar stories. :o) Enjoy the warm weather for us!!!
LOVE the family picture! It looks sooo good. Miss you guys tons! It was so good seeing you both and little Erika. She is such a sweet baby.
I love your family pics! Last night we actually got her to sleep by 10:15. At like 8ish i gave her rice cereal (like 3 bowls of it!) then she was acting tired like an hour later, so i skipped her bath and gave her a bottle to make sure she gets full, lately i dont think she has been getting full enough to fall asleep just by nursing, after the bottle i nursed her for like 20 mins and she was out and didnt wake up until after 11 today! But im sure its probably a one time thing....
Wow! I can't believe it's already been that long! I mean, I guess I can if I actually think about it, but time flew! You are such an awesome family and we love you!
Congratulations! I'm so glad that I got back in touch with you a little bit. I didn't even realize that you wrote me a comment! sorry about that. I love your family picture, you guys are so cute!
Yeah, I have your address already so sometime within a year you'll be getting something amazing! :) Also, I am so slow lately. ha I didn't quite get what you were talking about with the verification. ha Definite blonde moment!
Your pictures are so cute. Especially the one on the top of your page! Your little girl is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment