Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sisters

I love my sisters! I was looking through our family pictures that we had taken at Christmas and it made me miss you guys even more. I can't wait until I get to come home in June and see you guys! Love you all.

Here is our cute family picture as well.

7 comments:

sue said...

AW I love you too! I think you were just missing the fact that we were all together without you, but haha I miss you too!

Michelle said...

What a great family. I'm glad you get to see them soon.

kristin said...

it was so fun to talk to you today! thanks for being there to chat. :) we miss you guys too, and it makes me want to cry to think about you feeling lonely for us (even with all our crazinesss....).

Love YOU!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

Wow I didn't realize your family was so large! That is an amazing room that you guys are sitting in! You little sister looks so grown up, you are all so beautiful!

Laura said...

Yay for sisters!!! We love you too! And miss you tons.

The Batemans said...

Sisters are the very best! I love the family picture. What a fun way to do it.

proudmamablogga said...

What a cool set up for the family picture. I love your family too. Erika is a doll, Denise.