So Erika is 6 months already. She is pretty crazy! She squeals and then laughs so hard at herself. I love it! She can roll over to her tummy, but freaks out before she gets her arm out and goes back to her back. She is sitting up pretty well, but still a little wobbly. She hasn't quite figured out how to use her arms to support her. I think that if she would stay on her belly and push up with her arms, she would learn, but she begs to differ. She is one of the most talkative babies and it makes Kevin and me laugh so much! She is sleeping through the night (most nights) and takes amazing 2 hour naps during the day. She is getting to the point where she lunges at anything she wants so it is exhausting just trying to hold her on your lap. She smiles constantly and giggles at the littlest things. She is obessed with eating her toes and loves to have her socks off...if only it were warmer so her toes didn't freeze. I keep thinking she has a tooth coming through, but nothing has showed up yet. I think (hope) that her hair is finally growing as well. She still is as stubborn as ever and refusing to take the bottle while I am at work. The poor girl will go 8-9 hours with only eating a little bit of sweet potatoes, cereal, or some other veggie. Kev can get to her to take about 1/2 oz of milk drinking from a cup, but that is all. I feel so bad for both of them :( You would think she would give in soon and realize it is okay to suck on the bottle when there is milk in it. All is fine and dandy when there is nothing coming through the nipple! (See pictures below) We have not gotten to the doctors yet for her stats, but I will update after her appointment on Friday!
As for Kevin and me, we are both doing well. Kev is excited he only has a month left of school and I am really enjoying my job, but not loving having to leave my baby at home, miserable.
Here are some pictures of the last little bit...enjoy!
Kate Senior Tribute
3 months ago

6 comments:
She is such a cutie!
Oh she is so adorable! And growing up too fast!
Oooohh Denise she is beautiful! I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Happy half birthday!! She's a cutie...and a handful. Sent here to make us stronger and softer, physically and emotionally. Love you guys!!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 6 months already. Glad your family is doing well! I've been giving MaKaela bottles so that hopefully she'll be used to them when James and I want/need a date night!
She is getting so big. Crazy that 6 months have already passed!!
Post a Comment