Monday, September 29, 2008

Cool site

So as I was searching on the internet how to make a nursing cover, I came to this blog. It is full of templates and instructions to make things. I loved looking at all the ideas. Just thought I would share it with anyone who wants to take a look. There's crafty things and sewing projects and all sorts of links to other cool websites.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, thanks for the site. It looks awesome and the nursing cover-up pattern on that site really is a good one:

http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-to-make-nursing-cover.html

I think that Kristin found it was called The Hooter Hider. But I am not sure. It is the one that she made and likes as well. I need to make one for me one of these days when I remember to get the rings and boning.

Love you.

kristin said...

to my sisters Laura and Denise...

I have fabric cut out and Laura's hooter-hider half sewn... (only that one may turn into Denise's to send with her other stuff) and all the stuff (boning and d-rings) to make them. I just need someone to hold Lydia long enough that I can get them done!

Love you guys!