Monday, September 19, 2011

Dimples

I am finally updating a little :) Ashley is growing like a weed and sleeping awesome! She has rolls everywhere and a dimple on each cheek! I don't know how we are so blessed to get 2 good sleepers so far. Erika is doing well. She turns 3 in a couple weeks, yikes! She is mostly potty trained, but struggling with #2, but it was expected because of her constipation issues and fear associated with that. I am back to work part-time doing 3- 12 hr shifts every 2 weeks. I have my last night shift tonight and then I am on days!!!! I can't wait. Kevin was finally able to take his test and is now a licensed physical therapist. We are so grateful to have income and he loves his job at an outpatient orthopedic clinic. Here are some pictures from the last couple months.

PS...I promise Erika's hair is done sometimes :) It just gets out of control the second her head touches anything!

Always being a ham!

The cheeks in relaxed position...this is why I call her my little bulldog :)
Sitting on her potty for a long time, so why not take crazy face pictures?


What to do when cousins are over and your house has a huge front room without much furniture in it? Build a fort and have a picnic in it!
Look at her rolls...and this was about a month ago!
Yes, that is a lime she is licking.
Erika finally decided she loved skirts-Mom this is her favorite! Thanks!
~Just cute~
Sleeps like her dad :)
Always has her tongue out!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, she's a cute little chub!!! And I love Erika's curly blonde hair. Glad you guys are doing well! Congrats to Kevin on his job!!

Hedins said...

They are such little cutie pies! I'm happy for the update. Glad Kev has a job and enjoys it.

kristin said...

cute pictures! i love the one of Ashley pinching her own cheeks. :) what sweet girls!

Andrea said...

Yay for updates!! Your girls are adorable and getting so big! We miss you guys! Please let us know if you ever make it our way. It cracks me up how chubby Ashley is since Erika was so opposite. Love it!

Laura said...

I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks!! We are counting down days!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

Cute cute cute! I can't believe that Erika is 3! Time flies so fast!

Jeri said...

Your baby is delicious!

Hate, hate, HATE potty training!!!

I blogged about it a few times ago--read the one about the dementors--Jerianna.blogspot.com.

Love you!

Jeri