Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pictures

A quick update on our lives...Kevin is a week into his last intership and already has one job offer from his last intership. He loved the last place, but wants to check out a few other options before settling on it. We are realizing how under paid PT's are! For 7 years of schooling and having a doctorate, they REALLY deserve more :)

I am about 29 weeks along and making it by. I am still working full time nights and trying to juggle that with very little sleep, trying to be a good mom, and trying to keep myself healthy for this growing little one! This baby is VERY active and I love just watching my stomach move back and forth...mainly at night since she is on my night schedule. We are also in the process of buying a house!!!! We always said we wouldn't do a short sale, but we fell in love with one and couldn't pass it by. We are supposed to be hearing back from the bank this week, so keep your fingers crossed!

Erika is growing like crazy!!! She has got quite the strong personally and always tells me "I not patient, mom!" I take a deep breath and pray for patience myself at these times. She really is the sweetest girl ever and says the funniest things. Her 2 year old molars have finally broken through (and stayed through) and We are all going to be so greatful for a couple years of rest from teething. It gets rough, especially the costipation part :( She is so excited to be a big sister and is always telling me she will be "So nice and share ALL my toys and be sooo soft." I hope she continues to believe that and that she transitions well. She loves to put her hand on my stomach and says "(gasp) I fill her, she's ticking my hand, hahaha" I love the look in her eyes as she looks up at me and says this. I think a lot of times she just says she feels her, so she really does get excited when she gets kicked! I love her so much! I can't wait to be home more with her and not so stressed from pulling 14-15 hr shifts with 4-5 hours between!

Here are some pictures from Christmas until now. I feel horrible because I have been terrible about getting the camera out since I have just been so exhausted and blah, but at least I have a few from each month!

Baby Girl
(I love the name Ashley, but we will have to see when she comes out!)
Trying out our new massage table!
(So nice to have for Kev to help me manage my sciatic pain!) We told her to squoosh she cheeks in! haha
Erika and her favorite person, her cousin Jaxon.
This is acutally on the floor of our new house! (hopefully)
Finger painting with colored pudding. She loved the idea of being able to lick the messiness off after each dip!
This is the girl that has refused (like tantrum if I tried) to let me put anything in her hair since she was 11 months old. We found some bows on clearance and she demanded to wear all five! I love that she finally lets me do her hair a little though! We have finally talked her into just wearing 1-2 at a time :)
No chance for a smile, but I was amazed she wasn't screaming!
Loving her new froggy towel she got for Christmas! She was on a kick of pulling faces for a while here!
Her new doll and stroller from Christmas. She now likes to practice being soft and holding her safe too. *wink, wink*

4 comments:

Shennie said...

Congratulations and I'm glad you're coping so well with all that you are doing.

Good luck with the house sale.

You have cute girls :)
(I think Erika looks a little like Lydia.)

Hedins said...

Oooo yes I love the name Ashley as well. :) Sounds like you guys are busy but having lots of exciting things going on.

Andrea said...

Yay for pictures! I was just thinking that I hadn't seen any of Erika for a while. She is getting so big! I hope your house sale goes through! I'm hoping we can come to Boise this summer and see you while we're there

sue said...

oh my goodness its been so long since i have seen photos of this gal i cant believe how big she is! "(gasp) You're growing Erika! too much!" love and miss you all cant wait to be WICKED with you!