So the job search is finally over! I am now employed with the Nurses Network. They are mainly a home health agancy and right now I am going to start working with a few different pediatric patients ranging from 1 to 16. I am kicking myself I didn't secure a job with the hospital before I even had Erika because the pay is a whole lot less and there are no benefits with this job, but at least we will finally have income! I never thought that it would be hard to find a job as a nurse, but with the economy in the drain and only threatening to get worse, everywhere here in Flag is having to cut nurses and close open positions. The hospital only had 1 nursing job posted last week...I couldn't believe it. I am relieved though and know I am very blessed. My hours are very flexible and I can pretty much just pick up what I want and can. If we can only get Erika to take a bottle, it would make it easier. I think that Kev and her are going to have some rough times until she decides it is okay to take a bottle. I wish so badly I could stay home and never go back to work, but we do what we have to do!
Kate Senior Tribute
1 month ago
6 comments:
YEAH for a job! That is super exciting! That is so crazy that there aren't very many positions opening up for nurses. Anyway, I'm glad things finally worked out for you and hopefully your cutie, Erika will start taking a bottle.
Oh My gosh what a cute little girl you have! Congratulations on the job!! I searched for almost a year before I found a decent job, it's rough out there! I'm glad that things are looking up!
Oh what a silly cute little girl... Of course trying to sit up! haha
She is cute in her little hat all bundled up!
Congrats on the job!
Thanks for the advice! I definitely am going to keep walking it has helped bring the contractions on a little more so hopefully!! :)
hey! thanks for the camera advice! I just have a question..can it zoom in very far like if i was at the top of a baseball staduim could i zoom in to get the face of the baseball players?
Post a Comment