Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kisses

I am posting just so I can remember in the future...

Erika has started giving me kisses! I will kiss her cheeks and then she will attack my cheek with an open mouth. I love it! Tonight she was lying on the bed and I kissed her and as I was pulling away, she reached for me with her open mouth until I let her kiss me. I love moments like these.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

She is growing up so fast!! That is so fun.

emily said...

That is so cute. Can't wait for days like that. Where did you have your family's picture taken? Who took it? I love the way they made each family individual. It was so beautiful!

Kacey said...

ahh brooklyn does that too, i love it!!! it is so much fun!

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

How precious! That is so fun.

Gretchen said...

that is so cute!!

Hepworth Family said...

Ohhhhh!!! Melt any Mother's heart!

Devin and Andrea said...

So cute! How old is she now? It is funny the different advice you get from doctors...thanks for the comment. It made me not worry so much! I'm glad you found my blog and that we can keep in touch this way now!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

I LOVE the picture you have at the top of your blog! Too funny! She is such a cutie. You are inspiring me to maybe think about having one!