So we didn't get Erika too dressed up for halloween, but I decided to make her a little tutu and then some black pants to put under. I got this little onsie from a friend at the hospital in ID and she looked so cute! Her facial expression is funny because it was in between crying and trying to wiggle out of dad's arms because he was tickling her to try and get her to smile. And of course her double chin is exagerated from squirming as well...she really isn't that chubby!
And speaking of, she has just started to smile more!! In the mornings especially, when you tickle her just right, you can get a smile. I love it!!!

6 comments:
What a cutie pie!!! The tutu turned out cute too. She's growing up fast!
She is so cute!! I love her. And the tutu definitely turned out awesome! Before you know it she will be dancing around in it =).
pretty darn cute! The tutu is super cute. :) I love her double chin, even if it isn't how she usually looks. I love chubby babies!
Oh my goodness- WHAT A CUTIE!!!! She is beautiful, just like her mom! Hope you're having fun in AZ- I am definately jealous.
Oh yippee for little cute erikas! She is just such a doll, i love all her expressions
Erika looked so cute that night with her tutu! I have had fun looking at your blog and am excited for Thatcher and Erika to be friends! If you want an invite to ours, just email me at jennifergailmartin@gmail.com
Post a Comment